Entry Submission Guidlines
The nominations can be submitted online only by setting up the account on the provided link as here.
The entrant is allowed to submit multiple entries.
The best-suited categories can be decided from the list of the drop down appear or refer to the website?
All entries will be pre-screened to ensure that the entries have correctly met the entry guidelines.
Please ensure that you have the following items to upload to your entry:
· Any supporting material (optional) - images, press clippings, etc., should be uploaded in PDF format and no longer than 4 pages. Judges need your entry to be as succinct as possible and will not read more than 4 slides.
· One campaign image.
· One company logo.
· Images must be in JPEG, GIF or PNG format, and suitable for publication. They will be used at the Awards ceremony if you are shortlisted and may be used as marketing collateral.
· Entries into the IC Award are report based and entrants are asked to write a report, basis the following headers
· Synopsis: (Up to 200 words): Explain the purpose and scope of your entry. Summarise briefly the origin, goals and impact of your campaign
· Background: An introduction to the brand and its market Information on the size and dynamics of the brand, competitive landscape (if any)
· Campaign objective (Up to 350 words): Specific marketing objective & business objective of the brand
· Insight and strategic thinking: Idea behind the communication/marketing strategy. Define your target audience. Provide any information or research that defines the target audience behaviour and attitude that guided your strategic thinking.
· Implementation and creative development: Explain strategy turning into creative work. Describe the media and different channels of communication used for creative implementation. Define budgets if any.
· Impact / Results: Substantiate the effectiveness of the campaign strategy. Social effects can be substantiated by engagement levels defined online via likes, retweets etc., overall employee engagement, attitude or behaviour change